NYC Take-Over!

Tagged: 

• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Avatar of TomTom.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m targeting the Bronx since I know it so well. We could team up if needed, for huge deals.

Keymaster

Let me know if you find a great deal.

Participant

Yes sir, I started taking action. As soon as I hear back from some of the people, I’ll let you know. It’s funny cause I went up to people in certain neighborhoods & they gave me all types of info about properties I was not expecting. & I’m ready to sell people their dream home or business adventure!

Avatar of Gabriel TorresGabriel Torres
      Participant

I’m in staten island, so I dont think we’ll have any kind of turf war ????????

I’ll let you know if I find any good buyers that go into the bronx

Participant

Thanks,

Staten Island is foreign to me, haha.

If I get any insights for Staten Island I’ll let you know!

Avatar of Austin McNicholAustin McNichol
      Participant

Hi guys. I live in NJ but occasionally look for properties in NY. Will most likely stay local in Central NJ, as Tom suggests to start in your immediate area. Hope you guys are finding some promising deals up that way.

Austin

Participant

Cool. I’m familiar with North Jersey, the taxes is what’ll keep me away from there—they’re over 15K a year… Good luck, I’m considering subscribing to PropertyShark.

Participant

Taxes are above 12k a year pretty much all over the state. NJ is only good for flipping and not the rental game. I have 4 rental properties in NJ, Purchased them for a steal in 09-10. The property taxes cut into your profits. Especially when the mortgage payment, and taxes come to almost 3k a month and can only rent the place out for 3.5k-3.7 per month

Participant

Good to know. Thanks.

Avatar of Liam CollinsLiam Collins
      Participant

hey dude I am in cental jersey and staten island any other people in area want to hook up and talk ,would love to create local group that would compete for deal in area but once they get property would assit and “lookout”for each other like with professional services referals or just another set of eyes from someone that is not tring screw them over ,I KNOW THERES PLENTY FOR EVERYONE THAT WANTS IT 732 318 7932

Participant

I noticed my post did not get posted. I’ll contact people individually so we can connect. Please post your email address here & I’ll send you a shareable link/file/form via email.

Keymaster

Guys I would support each other but not give specifics (addresses). Friends now enemies later when you fight over the same property. Listen there are deals but if you end up working the same area you will blow it for each other.

One resident gets the same letter from two of you is enough to ruin it.

Im looking at a faceBook group chat now. I can tell you I am getting some emails that are asking questions that are already answered in previous meetings and the book. I want you to get the best result possible.

Tom

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not registered yet? Sign up today!

Real Estate Survey

Receive a personal reply from Tom McKay after form submission