Birddogging Tips

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Whenever you see a vacant building of anykind house or otherwise it is a sign of an opportunity waiting. Its obviously not rented the owner is disinterested. That usually adds up to a motivated seller.
      Anybody seen anything interesting in your neighborhoods?

Avatar of Elisabeth HerreraElisabeth Herrera
      Participant

I have seen a property, distressed with a lame for sale sign. However, the location is bad. The roof levels to the street ramp. Our weather consists of a lot of rain. For this reason I have passed on this property.
      Now, there is a house near a reserve center that is clearly vacant, researching that property.

Keymaster

Eli don’t ignore that old for sale sign. That crappy property may make you some money. Check it out talk to the owner find out from him what he knows about the property and the potential.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Tom.
      Avatar of Daniel PimentelDaniel Pimentel
      Participant

I have two properties in my neighborhood that are vacant. I have found out one of the owners live in Texas but I’m unsure best resource to use to be able to identify & reach out to the owners to see if they are motivated to sell. Any suggestions??

Keymaster

Daniel, Write them a letter like in the book. Make yourself easy to reach email cell phone etc. Try to know the area code they may call you from so you don’t ignore it if they call.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Tom.
      Participant

Tom it’s time start making making it happen. After watching one of your videos, no need leave your area, just have open your eyes. Maybe tomorrow you or members can assist? Looking at prime piece commercial property vacant 4yrs. Old gas station. No address, no contact info. Less than 1/2 mile from property, 2 additional commercial properties with Lease signs. Definitely potential. Monday county courthouse, also located 2 distressed property’s.

Lou

Keymaster

Lou,

I like the way you are thinking but remember when you contact a property owner on a property not for sale you had better know what its worth and what you are willing to pay. The first question they may ask you is what will you give me? You need to know. Anyways sounds great lots of potential.

Participant

I know of 2 vacant residential properties in a great, quiet neighborhood. I plan on contacting them as soon as my printer & paper arrives. I have everything else.

I also seen vacant commercial property within a building but not sure if I should make an offer for the whole building instead of just one piece of it.

Participant

There’s a vacant property in my neighborhood in Phoenix, AZ. I looked it up on a couple of sources but it’s hard to get information on it. I skip traced it and called the number and left a voicemail. It’s owned by an LLC that’s registered to a vacant building in another suburb of Phoenix. Not sure what to do next on this one.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Jon Wagner.
      Keymaster

John you should write a letter directly to whomever you show his owner. And also send one to the same name directly to the address of the property. The reason is there’s a chance the mail will get forwarded to the right person.`

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not registered yet? Sign up today!

Real Estate Survey

Receive a personal reply from Tom McKay after form submission