Propstream Alternatives

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar of Bryan GonzalezBryan Gonzalez
      Participant

Hi everyone,

Do you know any propstream alternatives? I’ve signed up for the free trial and within 2 hours of using propstream and my account got suspended. Not sure why this happened.

Thank you

Avatar of David PorterDavid Porter
      Participant

Best alternative that I have found is the MLS in your area. That’s why I became a realtor. Second is the county records. I’m a data scientist so I can scrape this with, python, not that hard I can get tutorial online to you. 3rd use zillows API. You can get other free info, but would need to be specific as to what you want.

Propstream gets all of its data from public sources and is out of date. Doorknocking may be a good option – cross reference with county records.

Avatar of Abram AndersonAbram Anderson
        Participant

Hi David,

What is the tutorial you would recommend?

Avatar of Bryan GonzalezBryan Gonzalez
      Participant

Thanks David, I appreciate the help. I used the local county website but it’s a bit out of date and hard to navigate. That’s why I was leaning more toward Propstream. Anyways thanks for the great info!

Avatar of Mark AzevedoMark Azevedo
      Participant

@Bryan,

I know this is late and may not apply. I only just discovered them myself. Reonomy (commercial) and Mashvisor (AirBnB & traditional rental analysis).

Cheers!

Avatar of James CrenshawJames Crenshaw
      Participant

Privy is a newer option. I am not sure I can recommend it, the site seems clunky to me. Also certainly not free.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not registered yet? Sign up today!

Real Estate Survey

Receive a personal reply from Tom McKay after form submission