Questions about Lists

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks for doing this for us. I know you mentioned you are doing more research and will talk about lists in the next video. But I’d like to just post my questions here in advance. Other members can join the discussion.

I have been buying some apartments and not afraid of buying commercial properties. My questions would be:

1. What type of properties should I target? I do have some capital partners that are willing to JV with me.
      2. Any specific lists should I target in terms of the owners’ ages, where the owners live, equity of the properties, last sold year, and so on?

3. Who we should NOT send the mails to?

3. Where do we get the list? Is there a website or source we can get the list from?

All members please feel free to jump in and comment.

Thank you!

Tim Chen

Participant

1. What type of properties should I target? I target whatever’s “hot” in my area.

2. Any specific lists should I target in terms of the owners’ ages, where the owners live, equity of the properties, last sold year, and so on? I target older people & people who have a good amount of equity.

3. Who we should NOT send the mails to? Real estate agents, multiple property owners.

3. Where do we get the list? Is there a website or source we can get the list from? Google it. What state are you in?

Keymaster

Thanks Hecmir. Tim I’m testing PropStream I already covered some of this list stuff your asking about. Hecmir caught it all it seems????????

I urge everyone watch the meeting and the 3 hour Q & A Great stuff discussed!!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Tom.
      Participant

Thanks. I am in Orange County, California.

Participant

I’ll watch the video again. Thank you Tom!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not registered yet? Sign up today!

Real Estate Survey

Receive a personal reply from Tom McKay after form submission