How to find buyers

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Avatar of Robert HarperRobert Harper
      Participant

I know finding money is the easy part. However, I am not well networked in my area yet and I’m hesitant to get a property under contract because I know I will not be able to close by myself. I know I will be able to get out of the deal, but I also don’t want to string the seller along if I can’t follow through.

Aside from trying to find people who own multiple properties in my area on Zillow, how can I find investors who might be interested in purchasing my contract?

Avatar of Joshua HogardJoshua Hogard
      Participant

First, reread Chapter 25: How and Where To Find Buyers. Tom lists 5 or 6 different ways to find partners/buyers.

You said you already know how to skiptrace investors so the next thing is to go on zillow, realtor.com, redfin, etc. and look for newly flipped properties in the same neighborhood as your property (homes that arent new construction and that no one is living in; if the house is empty, no furniture, bath towels or clothes in closets, its likely a flip.)

Search that realtor and see what they’ve sold; if you find a few flips, they’re obviously investor-friendly and can help build your buyer’s list fast.

Also check out facebook fix and flip groups. There are tons of them and if you have an actual deal you’ll have to fight them off of you.

Avatar of Robert HarperRobert Harper
        Participant

Thank you! That helps a lot. And I will reread chapter 25 as well. It’s been a while since I read the book.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not registered yet? Sign up today!

Real Estate Survey

Receive a personal reply from Tom McKay after form submission